- A patented nanotechnology composed of Axalta proprietary polyurethane resins, pigments and premium UV stabilizers.
- Its flexible composition can absorb impacts and withstand chipping and cracking better than harder, traditional finishes. And it can be polished and repaired without damaging the molecular structure.
- The polyurethane technology provides superior resistance to chemicals, weathering, solvents and abrasion.
- The premium UV stabilizers allow the finish to expand and contract without degrading from harmful UV rays.
Imron® 2K Topgloss SF
- 2-component topcoat system for solid colours for use on yachts and pleasure crafts.
- Composition based on a unique, patented acrylic polymer technology.
Imron® 2K Topgloss SF gives excellent appearance, a high gloss finish, very good hiding and low consumption.
Following specifications listed in the Imron® Marine Manual
|VOC||520 to 570 g/l|
|Number of coats||2 to 3|
|DFT||50 to 70 μ|